Highlighted

There is an error in this page. Maybe Adodbe Reader coudn't show it in the correct way.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I´m creating a pdf file from Itext libraries, when I try to open pdf file with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC it comes up a pop up wiht the error message "There is an error in this page. Maybe Adodbe Reader coudn't show it in the correct way."  and I have no idea what´s wrong.

I really appreciate you help. Thanksadobe.PNG

Topics

PDF and browsers, PDF forms, View PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

There is an error in this page. Maybe Adodbe Reader coudn't show it in the correct way.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I´m creating a pdf file from Itext libraries, when I try to open pdf file with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC it comes up a pop up wiht the error message "There is an error in this page. Maybe Adodbe Reader coudn't show it in the correct way."  and I have no idea what´s wrong.

I really appreciate you help. Thanksadobe.PNG

Topics

PDF and browsers, PDF forms, View PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to say without seeing the actual file, and possibly also the code you used to generate it.

This is really something you should ask the developers of the iText library, though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, ok I´ll ask Itext Support. I´d hope to find a property in pdf file to help me with the error, the point is that there´s no clue.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I´m back again. I can´t still solve the problem. 

I set up the pdf file in this order.

1 - Create a page with some data.

2 - Append a new pdf file (I ignore its data)

3 - Create a back cover page

3 - Create an index page

4 - Reorder pages. Index page goes first, then data pages, appended pdf pages, and finally cover page

If you open de pdf file with Adobe and scroll very fast with mouse wheel you have the error. The error doesn´t come up with any other pdf tool or browser.

I would like to know if there´s any property in pdf file that can help me.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this happens ONLY on fast scroll, the chances are it is an Acrobat Reader bug.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, if I wait for about 30 seconds without scrolling the error doesn´t come up.

The point is that I have to send the file to the client, and for sure they will open it with Acrobat Reader.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't fix an Acrobat Reader bug. But you can report it. https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html Note: there will be no feedback on your report, and you will not be told if it is accepted or rejected.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
yy56mm LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´ve already done it. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC