• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This document could not be saved. There was a problem reading this document (111)

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, tried to do a search on the forums for this error code with the similar number but i could not find anything. I am trying to save a large file and saving works for other files large or small.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Treetrunksss,

This error message is a generic message and there could number of reasons for it.

If you have Acrobat on your machine you may use some predefined test using the Preflight tool on this file. Try saving the file with different name and check if that helps.

Also, is this happening with other files as well?

If you want us to have a look at the document, you may share the file using Adobe Send: How to share a document

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Thank you, this is my file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Treetrunksss,

I ran preflight(Tool in Acrobat) and I found font and syntax issues with the file.

If you have Acrobat installed on your machine you may try to print(Flatten it) and then run OCR on it. Else, you may have to check with the author of the file and try to optimize the file using Acrobat.

• Open file in Acrobat>File>Print, choose Adobe PDF as a printer from the list and print the file. This will flatten it.

And if the file is sensitive, I would suggest editing your previous post and delete the link from your post.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines