Thumbnails not showing

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest continuous release of AdobeAcrobat Reader DC (2021.001.20135). I had enabled PDF thumbnails previews in File Explorer, but after that update, they did not show up. Only the default icon was showing. I tried turning it on and off copule of times, repaired the installation, and even installed it again; but the thumbnails are still not showing. What should I do now?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, View PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2021
MeenakshiNegi Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2021
Hi Purnima,   Thank you for your patience and sorry for the trouble caused.   Please use the troubleshooting steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/thumbnail-preview-does-not-appear-after-updating-reader.html    Let us know how it goes.   Thanks, Meenakshi

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Purnima,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

This is a known issue with the latest version and the team is working on the fix.

We will update you once the fix will be available.

We appreciate your patience. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Purnima,

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the trouble caused.

Please use the troubleshooting steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/thumbnail-preview-does-not-appear-after-updating-reader.html 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines