Highlighted

Tiny thumbnail images

New Here ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 instances from different sources where I am getting Several pages with dozens of thumbnail images which are to small to be read.  I am running Windows 10 and Acrobat DC 190.012.20034.  I see where others have similar issues.  Other than the 2 problems I have no problem with other PDFs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tiny thumbnail images

New Here ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 instances from different sources where I am getting Several pages with dozens of thumbnail images which are to small to be read.  I am running Windows 10 and Acrobat DC 190.012.20034.  I see where others have similar issues.  Other than the 2 problems I have no problem with other PDFs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gtobey,

Are you still experiencing the same issue? As asked above, could you please share the screenshot for better understanding? https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Also, Acrobat and Reader official update (19.012.20034)  is available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. If you want, you may also manually trigger the update early by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates or refer to: DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC