• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trouble downloading Reader to Mac Airbook

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Per Adobe, this is a free download in order to allow me to use a scanner, to scan and upload files to the laptop. I use Firefox and was unable to open the installer file from downloads (empty files). I checked system requirements and saw that Safari may be required, so used that browser to try to download. I got this message when tried to open the Adobe download:
Safari can’t resume this download.

The file “AcroRdrDC_2001320064_MUI.dmg.download” doesn’t appear to be a valid download file.
--------
Can anyone advise on this? Thanks much if you can. - Amy
TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amy

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. AS described you are unable to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to Macbook  Air

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps  you are doing to download the application? What is the link you are using to download?

Also please share the version of the Mac OS you are using?

Please try to download the Acrobat Reader DC using the link https://get2.adobe.com/reader/ and see if that works for you.

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader does not let you use a scanner (or stop you). Please show the info which seems to say that, so we can help. Also, what version of macOS do you have? Let us know if you need help finding out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must wait until the download is finished.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be sure to use this URL for the download:

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines