• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble printing PDF pattern

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I recently opened up a PDF sewing pattern in Adobe to print. I haven't had a problem printing any before...so when I open up the file to be printed, i cannot select the option of current pages or pages where I would be able to only select certain pages to be printed. When I try to print All pages, it only prints the first corner page. Just wondering if someone could help me out. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elizabeth,

Try selecting the pages in the Pages panel first, then go to File > Print.

To select multiple pages, use Shift if they are contiguous or use Command if they are not (Control if you are on Windows).

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elizabethb,

Apologies for the trouble caused.

++ Adding on to the suggestion by Jane-e

You may also try to update the application to the latest version 2019.12.20036. Go to Help > Check for Updates. To know more about the latest version available, please refer to the link - DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Let us know if that brings any difference.

Regards,

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines