Trouble viewing pdf via computer after scanning it with iPhone

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am in need of some assistance, I recently scanned a document using my iphone 7s ios 14. notes app and when I send it as a pdf via outlook to gmail it opens with all of its content on the web via a computer. However, when I downloaded it and open it on adobe touch or adobe reader it is blank. Can someone assist me in fixing this problem please?

Thank you in advance,

Elisha.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a sample PDF file?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Eli5EF6 AUTHOR
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bernd thanks for responding. I am not sure what you meant by if I can share a sample pdf file.  But if you were referring to actually sharing the file with someone. Via Adobe yes I can. 

If you were referring to uploading it here so u can view I am not seeing the option. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat Reader use Tools > Share, create a link, and post the link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines