Trouble with displaying Tools panel

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC in 2020.013.20064 version (update 2015.007.20033 version in Russian only via Release Notes - updating inside a program didn't let me install the latest program version). Version is free. And Tools panel in Russian version has visual disadvantages:

1) Localised names is not quite accurate2020-11-16_21-54-26.png

2) Menu has got View -> Show/Hide and this item isn't translated correctly into Russian: Просмотр -> Показать/Скрыт. I think that variant Показать/Скрыть will be much better in Russian version of Reader.

3) And i think that ReadOut Loud works strange - when i choose Russian language in Preferences (Preferences -> Language -> Choose at applicaion startup), russian ReadOut Loud module reads both English and Russian texts, but when i choose English, English ReadOut Loud modules can't read texts in Russian - only in English. Maybe while choosing ReadOut Loud there will be a message like: 'please use this module with the same program language' (e.g - english in Reader and english in ReadOut Loud).

4) At last, ReadOutLoud can't recognize texts scanned as images (warning: empty page - what i heard trying to activate module on these pages).

P.S. Using Reader on desktop with Windows 10 Pro, version 2004.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, View PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?