• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Access Acrobat Reader Document Cloud after Internet Connection Error

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​I have been using the Acrobat Reader on my desktop and laptop for a while now but, suddenly, today when I went to access my document cloud in the Reader, I was told I did not have an internet connection. I was also using the internet at the time so I was sure that my connection was stable and strong. I tried reconnecting to the internet just to see if that helped, I tried closing and reopening the program and I also tried restarting my computer just in case. Eventually, the 'Document Cloud' tab under 'Storage' on the side bar wasn't even available. The only options I was given were 'My Computer' and 'Add Account'. I could still see some of the documents I had saved in the document cloud under tab 'Recent' tab which I had worked on yesterday, but I was given an error saying that there was a problem with opening the document. I can't access my documents on the Document Cloud and I'm not sure what else to try. I think it occurred after an update which I received today. Hope this is enough detail for someone to give suggestions. Thank you in advance for any information!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are facing problems while accessing Document Cloud services in Reader DC.

Could you please try the following steps -

1. Sign Out. (Click on User Name from top right to sign out)

2. Quit Reader DC application and relaunch it.

3. Now Sign In again.

4. Try to access the Document Cloud.

Please share your observations with us.

Thanks,

Gagan

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem too. please anyone help. i have a final exam on the next Thursday and all my lectures on the document cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try following link in a browser:

https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wil we have to use this method going forward or will be able to use our desktop application at some point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use also Acrobat Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are facing problems while accessing Document Cloud services in Reader DC.

Could you please try the following steps -

1. Sign Out. (Click on User Name from top right to sign out)

2. Quit Reader DC application and relaunch it.

3. Now Sign In again.

4. Try to access the Document Cloud.

Please share your observations with us.

Thanks,

Gagan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thank you for the help. This solution worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did not work for me.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christianf52311102,

Could you please tell us the exact problem you are facing while accessing the Document Cloud Services?

Thanks,

Gagan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so yesterday it all began with me getting an error message when trying to convert a PDF file to word. It kept saying internal server error and that I wasn’t connected to the internet. I had no issues with the internet so I tried uninstalling adobe acrobat reader dc and reinstalling it. That did not solve the issue. I read a few posts indicating that people were experiencing similar issues and I noticed that adobe had tweeted that they were experiencing technical problems so I stopped trying to resolve the issue on my own.

This morning I opened a PDF and adobe launches automatically as per usual but I do not have the option of converting PDF file that I used to have on the right hand tool bar.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are not able to see the Export PDF option in the right hand tool bar.

You can try the following steps - 

1. Launch Reader DC.

2. Click on "Tools" (can be found at the right side of "Home")

3. Search for Export  PDF and access it from there.

Please let us know if Export PDF is not visible in Tools pane.

Thanks,

Gagan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect thank you

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dylano29288632,

Happy to hear that your problem is resolved.

Could you please mark the solution as Helpful. That would be very helpful for other users.

Thanks,

Gagan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all that but it did not solve my issue.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That has fixed the problem on both of my machines. I can't believe I didn't think to try that. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do this and it says "an error ocurred while signing in". Nevertheless I am signed in (my name appears in the top right corner) and I can see the names of all my saved files. But when I try to open them it tells me there is problem with internet connection etc. But my internet is working fine and, in fact, I can access my document cloud online. I've also tried removing and reinstalling and no luck. Please help. I need this for work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This solution worked for me!!    Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines