• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to fill in forms

New Here ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On some windows 10 computers, when we try to fill in forms, no text appears. When we try from Edge, it works, just not in Reader DC. I had someone send me a copy of a filled in form, when opening it appears to be blank and un-fillable, when I perform a spell check, it does fine the text although its not seen. Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephenp,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query. Are you still experiencing the same error or managed to find the solution?

Since your form filled in and displays correctly within Edge, and looking at the description given above, there are couple of possibilities that I could think of-

1- Form fields has been set-up in a way, where its Fill color is defined as White. Or

2- Reader DC is unable to display the form properly. Open Reader>Help>Check for update DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

3- Check with a different fillable form and let me know if that causes the same issue.

Let us know if it still doesn't work

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines