• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Install Font Pack 1902120058 or 1500720033 on Acrobat Classic Track 20.001.30002.54973

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As previously reported by others there does not seem to be a reliable installer for the newer versions of Adobe Reader.

I need to install the classic track Adobe Reader with the Font Pack on 5,000 Windows 10 computers in my enterprise environment.

The error with both versions of Font Pack is "This installer is not compatible with your version of Adobe Reader DC...."

MSI error log attached with identifying data removed

This particular computer has never had Adobe Reader or the Font Pack installed prevously.

Is there any additional information you require?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Per:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/classic/dcclassic2020base.html

it would appear that the language packs are now already built into the classic track. 

I'm sure my users will be testing that in the next year or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Per:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/classic/dcclassic2020base.html

it would appear that the language packs are now already built into the classic track. 

I'm sure my users will be testing that in the next year or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines