• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to print a PDF? We are here to help!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you know one of the key reasons for not being able to print a PDF can be an outdated printer driver? Who knew, right? Let’s help you take those prints real quick.

Did you know one of the key reasons for not being able to print a PDF can be an outdated printer driver? Who knew, right? Let’s help you take those prints real quick.

You can try these simple steps before you go ahead with troubleshooting:

• Make sure the cable that connects your printer to your computer is securely plugged in
  • If your printer is plugged into a USB hub, unplug the printer cable from the hub. Then, plug the printer cable directly into a USB port on your computer
  • Turn off your printer. Wait 30 seconds, and then turn it on again
  • Try to print the PDF again 

Are you using a Mac or a Windows PC? The solutions can be different.

Still can’t print. This may mean you have an issue with either your drivers, or an issue with Operating Software or may be specific to your file. Click on the images to find more.

clipboard_image_15.png

Tell us if these helped you use Acrobat better. Join the conversation here. We are listening!

To discover a host of other great features –

Go straight to: Print to PDF | Configuring your Printer | PDF Printing in Acrobat | Printing Complex PDF Documents

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tariq, I posted a request on how to determine the actual creation date of a suspected forged dicument I received, my usernme: lgvenable. I would really appreciate if you would get the gurus on acrobate 9 to tell me how to dtermine ther real creationd ate, and if the file I received via email has metadat showinga creation date later than 2013. I do not want to mess up the file, as eventually I'll be turnign it over the my local PD. Your help is sincerely appreciated, you'll find my post at the top of the latest posts under acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines