• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to send a vital email...

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added my email address to my adobe reader program, and added the proper IMAP and SMTP numbers. When I go to send a PDF, I get the "Send Email" box popping up, I select my email address from the drop down list, and the continue button is grayed out so I can't actually send it. 

This is an extremely important email and I need this to work. I tried just adding my google account but I typed in the wrong password and it's giving me zero options to go back and reenter it, so every time it tries to send with that method I get an authentication error.

Update: I revoked access to Adobe and Adobe Reader on my google account, yet the program still has access to my account, somehow with the incorrect password. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save the file and send it as an attachment from your regular app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That isn't an option. This is an email to PA unemployment and can only be sent directly through Adobe; the address it's being sent to is masked. I would have just sent it normally through my email if this wasn't the case in the first place.

Edit: I found an address to email it to but if it's an automated system it may not work still. The instructions advise specifically to use Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines