• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sign into adobe reader DC with google account

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why won't my adobe registered email address work when trying to sign into adobe reader DC on my laptop?

In a browser, I can log in to Adobe.co.uk using the Google account method, but when trying to log into adobe Reader with the same email address associated to the above Gmail, it comes up in red warning saying: "No account associated with the email address".

I signed up initially via adobe reader application on another laptop (Win10 Pro) but on my main laptop (Win10 Home), Adobe Reader DC doesn't see the account? I just don't get it?  

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF and browsers , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must use an Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Hi there.  If you haven't registered your laptop as a Secured Device than your email in relevance to Adobe Reader won't be recognized.  Go in your settings on your regular device for Reader.  You should be able to register your laptop but this has to be done in conjunction with your original device because the prompts given will not only register your laptop but should make you feel more at ease. This functionality is there to keep others from hacking your account. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines