Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unreadable pdf's when trying to fill in forms

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill620_0-1595875642219.png

when I open a pdf form and go to fill it in I end up with the above scrambled garbage. I tried uninstalling the pdf reader (Adobe Acrobat Reader DC) and re downloaded it but when I open the pdf I still have the same problem. This happens with any pdf that I open.

Can someone tell me how I can correct this problem. You should note that if I am on a website and open a pdf and fill in the blanks I have no problem with that it works fine it is only the pdf's that I download and save on my desktop.

I am running windows 10

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
How to , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, you are unable to fill the PDF as it turn to black and white dots.

Please try the steps provided in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/screen-turns-to-black-and-white-dots-using-adobe-acrob... and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like the PDF is not rendered correctly on the screen. Please check, that you have the lastest driver for your graphics card installed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines