• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unsubscribe

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apple computer tells me they are no longer supporting adobe and that I should uninstall it.  Is that correct and how does one do that?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What app does you use? Adobe is a company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what sort of message are you getting? I suspect that you have recently upgraded your operating system version to either MacOS 10.15.x or MacOS 11.x, both of which require newer versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader since Apple made operating system changes that were incompatible with existing applications.

Depending upon how old your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader is, you should open up the folder containing the program and if there is an “uninstaller” in that folder, simply run that. If there is no “uninstaller” or it doesn't work, simply delete that entire folder.

Then go to https://get.adobe.com/reader/, deselect the optional offers, and then click on Download Acrobat Reader. That will download and install a version of Adobe Acrobat Reader that has been updated to be compatible with your newer operating system version.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think maybe you're reading messages about Adobe Flash Player, which is nothing to do with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Details very important. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Adobe" means either a Californian river, a dried clay brick, or a multinational company that publishes software.

Which one are you asked to uninstall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines