Highlighted

Unwanted Passwords

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last month, when I download certain files like my American Express Statement and try to Edit the PDF or Add Text, it tells me there is password protection. I did not put it there. How can I remedy this situation

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by _graffiti | Most Valuable Participant

There's nothing you can do. Those passwords were put there AE to keep you from editing the document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unwanted Passwords

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last month, when I download certain files like my American Express Statement and try to Edit the PDF or Add Text, it tells me there is password protection. I did not put it there. How can I remedy this situation

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by _graffiti | Most Valuable Participant

There's nothing you can do. Those passwords were put there AE to keep you from editing the document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 04, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2019 0