• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using digital signature with Acrobat on Mac OS Catalina

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Mac OS Catalina. My Digital certificate is not showing up when I try to use them in Acrobat Reader. Instead it is asking be configure signatures and install driver which I am unable to. Please help

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Suriyanarayanan

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, you are unable to digitally sign the PDF via Acrobat Reader and getting the option to configure signature and install driver.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the error message for a better understanding?  Also what happens when you try to configure the signature again?

Please try to reboot the computer once and try again and see if that works for you.

What is the version of the Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20043 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Also, please try signing a different PDF file and see if its something file specific.

Please try to reset the preferences to default as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that makes any difference.

If it still doesn't work, please create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines