Highlighted

UUNABLE TO GET SOMEONE TO CANCEL FREE TRIAL ACROBAT READER

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made the mistake of trying an adobe reader free trial &

am wanting to cancel & make sure my card is not charged for an account I cant use. I have been on hold most likely wih a bot for well over an hr, to no avail, how can I  get this accomplished.....should have known better

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

UUNABLE TO GET SOMEONE TO CANCEL FREE TRIAL ACROBAT READER

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made the mistake of trying an adobe reader free trial &

am wanting to cancel & make sure my card is not charged for an account I cant use. I have been on hold most likely wih a bot for well over an hr, to no avail, how can I  get this accomplished.....should have known better

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand BY YOUR INFO BOARDS because it is a FREE TRIAL PERIOD  there is NOTHING MORE I NEED TO DO & MY CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED.Will be in touch with both my card company & bank just to make sure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you are reading old messages. Info boards are often out of date. You may need to cancel. Refer to the term & conditions you accepted.

When cancelling you you need to know what you installed. Especially, Acrobat Reader is always free and therefore it has no free trial. Probably, if I had to guess, your free trial is of Acrobat Pro, but check.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC