Highlighted

veriification code for acrobat reader dc

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have acrobat reader dc, i downloaded and opened a document sent to me and the sistem sent me a petition to verify my account, doing so, it keeps sending me verification codes and does not let me work. i have a mac osx 10.9.5

i forced and shut down the program and if i re open it it opens a pop up window asking me to verify

and send me codes to my mail

as this Your verification code is:

If you did not request this, please contact us immediately.

And when  i put the verification code the file open but immediately got a pop up window

asking me to verify and sends me a new code the software bloks

what do i do?

Topics

Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

veriification code for acrobat reader dc

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have acrobat reader dc, i downloaded and opened a document sent to me and the sistem sent me a petition to verify my account, doing so, it keeps sending me verification codes and does not let me work. i have a mac osx 10.9.5

i forced and shut down the program and if i re open it it opens a pop up window asking me to verify

and send me codes to my mail

as this Your verification code is:

If you did not request this, please contact us immediately.

And when  i put the verification code the file open but immediately got a pop up window

asking me to verify and sends me a new code the software bloks

what do i do?

Topics

Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
radzmar LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC