Highlighted

Very slow 3D rendering in Adobe Reader

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and "guten Tag" from Germany,

I have to open a PDF file with a 3D object in it. My computer has up to date specs (i7, 8gb DDR4, system on SSD) and I tested various graphics cards with no success. The 3d rendering is awfully slow and stuttering. I worked throuth the settings and tried all the tips I could find on the web, but with no success.

Is there anything else I can do or can someone give me a list or something where i can find supported graphics cards?

Thank you for every help and information!

Topics

Crash or freeze, How to, View PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Very slow 3D rendering in Adobe Reader

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and "guten Tag" from Germany,

I have to open a PDF file with a 3D object in it. My computer has up to date specs (i7, 8gb DDR4, system on SSD) and I tested various graphics cards with no success. The 3d rendering is awfully slow and stuttering. I worked throuth the settings and tried all the tips I could find on the web, but with no success.

Is there anything else I can do or can someone give me a list or something where i can find supported graphics cards?

Thank you for every help and information!

Topics

Crash or freeze, How to, View PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem, on a workstation system:

Intel Xeon E-2144G/3.6 GHz
64GB DDR4-2666
PNY 5GB Quadro P2000

and SSD in RAID system

Tried also all from the community, which I could find - but no improvement

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least I am not alone, thank you! I hope that someone comes with a solution soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC