Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weaknesses - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have installed on our W10 enviroment the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 10.012.20048 and the "Spelling Dictionaries Support for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC" version 19.008.20071.

We noticed in our Microsoft Dfeneder Securiry Center many vulnerabilites from Adobe Products:

assa.JPG

Do you know why? Can you help us please?

Thank You

Daniel G

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Regarding the isse reported above, next the CVEs addressed to this issue:sadsadsad.JPG

Is there any Adobe update we need to be installed to solve those vulnerabilities?

Thank You,

Daniel G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your actual Acrobat Reader version? Version 10 is very old, but I suspect that may be a typing error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You're right. The correct version is 20.012.20041.Thanks for the advice.

But the problem is not from Adobe DC but i think it's from the dictionary. If i uninstalled the dictonary the most os vulnerabilities goes away.

The problem it's because i didn't find any newer version of dictionary (pt-br) than i have atctually installed.

Thank You,

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Any news?

Thank You,

DanielG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We can make guesses, but nothing certain, and I should not guess. Adobe are unlikely to respond, there is no support for the free Reader. I suggest you report this as a false positive to the Defender team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines