• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird problem to print with Adobe Reader DC

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, before I explain my problem I'm french so I'm sorry if my english is a bit bad 🙂

Ok, so today a colleague tried to print a pdf with many printers, but when she tried to print with Adobe Reader DC, Adobe says: Where do you want to save this PDF (and you can choose the place to save) if I cancel this action it will say: unable to print this doc, it seems exactly like if I used Microsoft Print to PDF.

So I tried to change the default printer. Selected my printer.  And now the message "unable to print this doc" didn't appear again, but nothing is printed.

If she try to print with Google Chrome, or Print Test Or Word or everything it will work but if she use Adobe Reader DC it will not work.

Can someone help us?

Thx.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF and browsers , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sorrrowz

We are sorry for the trouble and the delay in response. I hope you would be able to fix it by now. 

If the issue still persists,  Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat  / Reader DC you are using? To check the version please use the link  (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html)

Make sure you have the latest version 20.006.20034 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Also, please refer to a similar discussion here (https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/printing/m-p/10957486?page=1#M243281) and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines