Highlighted

What's the shortcut key combo for "Fit to Width Scrolling" ?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Failing that, what's the menu item (or 'itemS' possibly) to do this?

I've got this set correctly in my preferences, but i frequently receive documents that don't obey the preference. I also have a few docs that, over the course of several viewings, _sometimes_ don't obey it (which i find really odd). I have to do this often enough that it would be extremely convenient if there was a key combo for it.

It's not just that i try to go mouse-free as much as possible; when my window's too narrow the button's not even visible on the toolbar, so i have to hunt for it in a drop-down from the toolbar.

Running mostly on a MacBook Pro, if that makes any difference.

Peace be with you.

Topics

View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What's the shortcut key combo for "Fit to Width Scrolling" ?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Failing that, what's the menu item (or 'itemS' possibly) to do this?

I've got this set correctly in my preferences, but i frequently receive documents that don't obey the preference. I also have a few docs that, over the course of several viewings, _sometimes_ don't obey it (which i find really odd). I have to do this often enough that it would be extremely convenient if there was a key combo for it.

It's not just that i try to go mouse-free as much as possible; when my window's too narrow the button's not even visible on the toolbar, so i have to hunt for it in a drop-down from the toolbar.

Running mostly on a MacBook Pro, if that makes any difference.

Peace be with you.

Topics

View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your posting the link, but i'd already searched there before i posted my question.

Just searched again, but i can't find it. Maybe i'm just having a 'senior moment'. Are you sure it's there?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is not listed, it does not exist. And since the "Keyboard shortcut editor" function in Acrobat is still science fiction your only option is to force all documents to open as you wish using the Accessibility Preferences.

AccessibilityPref.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0