Highlighted

When signing a document with an image, the signature appears in negative on the document.

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to apply an image as a signature on a document, but while the image (.jpg) looks fine when I open it separately, it appears as a negative (i.e. white signature on a black background) when I insert it. While I can change the "color" of the image using the Fill & Sign menu bar, it only changes the background to white, while keeping the signature white as well.

Using Acrobat Reader DC.

Topics

Security digital signatures and esignatures, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When signing a document with an image, the signature appears in negative on the document.

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to apply an image as a signature on a document, but while the image (.jpg) looks fine when I open it separately, it appears as a negative (i.e. white signature on a black background) when I insert it. While I can change the "color" of the image using the Fill & Sign menu bar, it only changes the background to white, while keeping the signature white as well.

Using Acrobat Reader DC.

Topics

Security digital signatures and esignatures, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?