Highlighted

Where is the measurement tool in Reader DC?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm following instructions that basically say "Click Edit > Analysis > Measuring Tool" and illustrates it with screenshots from an apparently different version of the reader. The screenshot shows Analysis between Protection and Accessibility, but I don't see it there in my installation.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Bernd Alheit | Adobe Community Professional

Look at Tools > Measure

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where is the measurement tool in Reader DC?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm following instructions that basically say "Click Edit > Analysis > Measuring Tool" and illustrates it with screenshots from an apparently different version of the reader. The screenshot shows Analysis between Protection and Accessibility, but I don't see it there in my installation.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Bernd Alheit | Adobe Community Professional

Look at Tools > Measure

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at Tools > Measure

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D'oh! As simple as that. (Begs the question of why it isn't also off the menu bar, but that's a different discussion.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started to use Reader DC Measuring Tool.

I changed Scale Ratio 1 in = 3 ft. And when I am using that measuring tool it gives me ALL numbers in inches only!

What should I do to see results in ft as I did in Scale Ratio?

Please help. And excuse me if it is a stupid question.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is a link that might help you if you still haven't found an answer.

How to change the measurment from inches to mm (Acrobat Reader)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to the recent version of Acrobat DC. I know this thread is about Reader... But hey, if you wind up here, in Acrobat you need to go to Tools then SEARCH for "Measure," and click Add. then you can go to Tools tab and open measure tools. It seems to be totally hidden until you search.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesssss!!!!  Thank you SO much!  This is exactly how I found it!  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aww, thanks, i really needed this, thankyou so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines