Exit

Who can tell me how to handle this?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

QQ截图20190807093940.png

QQ截图20190807094113.png

When it comes 249 page, reader can't read it.And pop up this error message.When I use other pdf reader, It doesn't appear this error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the page is corrupt. Would be helpful if you could translate the error message for us...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it should be translated to "Error reading stream", Do you understand?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Are you experiencing this issue with a specific PDF or whenever reading a multi-page PDF, it starts giving the same error?

• Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed, check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader and check.

• If you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed, please navigate to Adobe Reader's Preferences from Edit>Preferences>Security(Enhanced)>disable "Enable Protected Mode at Startup" and "Enable Enhanced Security">OK>Reboot Reader>Re-open file.

Note: Changing the above security settings could pose security risks. We suggest you to turn it back On once you are done with testing.

Let us know the result.

Thanks,
Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

捕获.PNG捕获.PNG

Yes, only this file appear this error, and abode pdf reader can't open, the same abode ps can't open ,too. But other pdf reader can open.

I changed as you say,then re-open the file, it apeared another error

The error is “Errors occurred while reading pages and problems occurred when reading documents”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines