• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can photographs [ pdf files ]stop being able to be opened?

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error message says all my picture files are corrupted but can open downloaded pdf files.  Error message is for ALL my pictures including ones that could be opened two days ago.  Is this an Adobe or Microsoft problem?  Help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Paulr,

We apologize for not being able to reply to your query on time.

Seems you were referring to separate Jpeg files, not the images embedded to the PDF file? Or, were you experiencing trouble opening the PDF that has images in it?

Error message is for ALL my pictures including ones that could be opened two days ago.  Is this an Adobe or Microsoft problem?

If its only picture, then it has nothing to do with Adobe Acrobat, because Acrobat only supports .pdf files. For Jpeg files you may check its supporting software.

For the PDFs that has images in it and giving error in return "files are corrupted", you need to check with the source of the file. Try the troubleshooting steps given in the similar discussion here: Cannot open .pdf file - says not supported or file is damaged... HELP! and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines