• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wordwrap in fillable form

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a fillable form.  There are multiple blank lines in a blue color.  As I type, the line gradually fills up.  When I get to the end of the line, the text does not wrap to the next line, but a + appears.  How can I turn on wordwrap?  The form is attached, below.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Word wrap can be chosen by the form designer. As the form filler, you can only work with how it was designed. If the form is for printing, you need to type less. If the form is for submitting, the whole text will be received.

If it is a multi line form you MIGHT be able to press Return to manually wrap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When one line is full click on the next line and fill it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Each line in this form is a separate field, so automatic word wrapping between sentences is not possible.

In order to do that the author of the form would have to merge all those fields to a single one, enable the Multiline option and disable the "Scroll Long Text" one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines