• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WRONG LANGUAGE

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please tell me how to change my software to English? It's in Deutsch, I believe. I'm afraid if I delete the account and reinstall an English version, it will delete all of my documents...true? (my docs are in English, of course, but I can't figure out how to navigate Reader).

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't delete your account. Uninstall of Acrobat Reader will not delete your documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you are on iOS or Android. Then deleting the app will delete local docs, as with all apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Press Ctrl+K to open the Preferences dialog. Search the left-hand side for "Sprache" or something similar and click it, and then change the very first item on the right-hand side to "English" and restart the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines