• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom level doesn't show in fit to width

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please tell me, for version 2020-009-20063 in Windows 10, how to make zoom level visible when using the fit-to-width setting? 

I can't find a setting for that anywhere.

Thanks

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donna,

Can you please check if you have moved the page controls on bottom side of the document by any chance? In that case they will be visible only when you hover on bottom part of the document. To bring them back on toolbar menu(where zoom level is visible across different browser width), click on this icon shown:

zoombar.png

If this is not the case, let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it is not the case.  Today I did undock page controls and discovered that the percent shows up - only when page controls are undocked.  Otherwise, all that shows are the 3 dots, as shown in the first attached image.  This is true no matter how wide I make the Adobe Reader window.

AdobeReaderIssue1.jpg

When page controls are undocked, this is how it looks:

AdobeReaderIssue2.jpg

Please excuse me if I find it difficult to see how this could be due to user error.  If a user selects "fit to width", that is when percent should appear in the related tool bar.  I can find no setting that will now do that.  Yet it does appear when user controls are undocked. 

If I missed something, please do let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donna,

Thanks for the screenshots, we are able to replicate this issue now.

The current behaviour hides zoom level when your application is opened with smaller screen. But for Page-Width setting, you can see zoom level by clicking on this button highlighted here:

zoom_level_visibility.png

Zoom level will appear in drop down menu.

We are discussing with internal team to make it visible in smaller screen width as well.

Thanks,

Shreya

shrebhat@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Donna,

Thanks for the screenshots, we are able to replicate this issue now.

The current behaviour hides zoom level when your application is opened with smaller screen. But for Page-Width setting, you can see zoom level by clicking on this button highlighted here:

zoom_level_visibility.png

Zoom level will appear in drop down menu.

We are discussing with internal team to make it visible in smaller screen width as well.

Thanks,

Shreya

shrebhat@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines