• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 9 Pro

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Installed on new machine, won't move out of trial state after owning and using for 5 years. Registered with adobe since 2011 after upgrading from 6.0. Verified SN#

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

What you're installing is an Upgrade version of the license, which means that you must have a full previous version. That's why the version you're installing is not in the list... If you don't have the s/n of a full previous version then you can't install it.

You should also keep in mind that Acrobat 9 is quite old and outdated. It is not compatible with any current OS and not supported by Adobe anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what happens after entering your serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, kglad,

Acually, the window is called Setup Option.

Choose: I have a serial #... enter below.  OR

Choose: To continue trial.

After clicking on the populated SN#, it gives a Green check mark, then goes to the next page. It says select the product you own from a drop down window. The choices range from 6.0 Standard or Pro all the way up to CS3. The only thing missing from the list is Acrobat 9 Pro. It lists Standard, but I have Pro. Then asks to re enter SN#. I have tried this with Standard and it says SN# doesn't match the product. The only version not listed is Acrobat 9 Pro? Frustrating!

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you're installing is an Upgrade version of the license, which means that you must have a full previous version. That's why the version you're installing is not in the list... If you don't have the s/n of a full previous version then you can't install it.

You should also keep in mind that Acrobat 9 is quite old and outdated. It is not compatible with any current OS and not supported by Adobe anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have both 6.0 full and 9.0 upgrade discs but I'll have to dig them

out of storage. I used 9.0 in XP, 7Pro, and 10 Pro on my last machine

without issue. Works fine on this machine too, except for the above stated

issue which you have helped with. I don't use it often, thus no need to

upgrade.

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the full serial number and it is not an upgrade, I bought full install new, It is not in the list to reinstall, what to do? it was working fine on the old windows 10 computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since your issue seems to be different from the one discussed here, please start a new thread with the full details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines