• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC C++ plugin example for PDCryptHandler

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a C++ plugin where I want to secure and open a PDF file. The plugin will be creating will be a Adobe secured PDF, which only the plugin will be knowing the password to open and modify the security parameters of the PDF. This being the case, The plugin also controls the permissions of the file while opening the document using the VDocPermReqProc permReqProc, I need to modify the following things.

1. The "security settings" displays the set of permissions based on the PDF file and not based on what permissions are allowed as part of the callback for the permReqProc. I need to modify this.
  2. Also, there is an option in the "Security settings" to change the security method, which prompts for user password. I need to either disable this button or change the behavior to say changing the security method is not allowed as the user will not be knowing the password. 

The hint I got from running through the SDK APIs is that I might be able to do this using a different PDCryptHandler instead of the Adobe "standard". Hence needed suggestions / help to achieve the above stated things. A sample usage of registering and using PDCryptHandler would give me a good starting point as how to proceed. Thank you. 

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?