Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC Pro and Doc export with .NET

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

i am new in Acrobat SDK... i just subscribed to acrobat DC Pro to be able to export PDF to docx format.

i would like to do that in .NET.  i was able to accomplish that but i am a bit lost with the diffrent product naming and pricing. 

my goal is to convert pdf to MS office format. is it doable with Acrobat DC Pro subscription? the pricing is monthly based and not based the number of docs i am planning to convert?

thank you for your help!

LB

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Ok... well, Acrobat is out of the question. As well as being technically unsuitable for a server, it's a single user license, server use strictly forbidden. So what DO Adobe Offer?

- locally hosted, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a rich collection of APIs to do all manner of things. It's Enterprise software, price by negotation, but expect a 5 figure sum pa.

- hosted on Adobe's own sites, the pretty new Adobe PDF Services may be just what you are looking for. 

Info: https://www.adobe.io/apis/documentcloud/dcsdk/pdf-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you planning to do it on your own computer, one at a time? Or on a server, automatically?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply!

I am planing to do it on a server.

Thanks 

Lb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok... well, Acrobat is out of the question. As well as being technically unsuitable for a server, it's a single user license, server use strictly forbidden. So what DO Adobe Offer?

- locally hosted, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a rich collection of APIs to do all manner of things. It's Enterprise software, price by negotation, but expect a 5 figure sum pa.

- hosted on Adobe's own sites, the pretty new Adobe PDF Services may be just what you are looking for. 

Info: https://www.adobe.io/apis/documentcloud/dcsdk/pdf-services.html

Forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/document-services-apis/bd-p/Document-Cloud-SDK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for this great explanation! Looks like Adobe PDF Services is exactly what i need. I will go with that one.

Thanks again!

Lb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines