• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Form Fields Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning everyone - i have a pdf form that has 12 fields - 5 are hidden - its a calculator of sorts.

The user puts in their annual earnings, and based off of field3 - field4 is supposed to dive field3 by 12 and generate a number - but it's not working. i've tried this in the in the Simplified Field Notation area:

Annual_Bill_Rev/12months

the 12months is a hidden field with a default value of 12. If i can figure this out, i can probably figure out the other elements as well. so that i may get those other fields working.

i need this by End of Day today so i suuuuuuure hope someone can shed some light on this for me. Pretty please?!

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be working ... 

Check the «Set Field Calculated Order...» Setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's absolutely not working. i'm using version XI - i can't seem to locate 'field calculated order'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Set Field Calculated Order is in the «Other Task» menu when editing the form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you so much for the assistance. i managed to get it alllll working!! woot woot! Have a great evening and a wonderful weekend!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, where i had Annual_Bill_Rev/12months - and 12months being a field with a default value set as 12 - i only needed to put the specified notation in as follows : Annual_Bill_Rev/12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now off to see if i have issues with percentages 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines