• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat XI Pro closes after a few seconds

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer died and I got a new one.  I installed Acrobat XI Pro and used my serial number.  I never saw an activation screen.  When I open a pdf it only stays open for a few seconds then closes.  I tried the chat and they said they couldn't help me that I should go post on the forum.  I see many people have posted this same question but no answers help.  This is terrible support from Adobe.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Hi Marie,

Thank you for the confirmation. If someone is still facing the issue they can follow the steps in this KB article: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/AcrobatXIcrash.html

Regards,

Yatin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mariec17384247

Can you please use the Log Collector tool from: Adobe Creative Cloud Log Collector Tool  and send us the log files along with the serial number you are using at trkumar@adobe.com so that we can investigate further.

Regards,

Yatharth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. "Download Adobe Customization Wizard from this location."

Unfortunately, the location (https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=6014&fileID=6042

can't be reached.

Is there another location from which I can download the Adobe Customization Wizard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please disregard this question I finally got chat support to help me.  They removed the SL folders so I would have to re-activate and everything seems to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie,

Thank you for the confirmation. If someone is still facing the issue they can follow the steps in this KB article: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/AcrobatXIcrash.html

Regards,

Yatin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding the help page referenced just above. The article says to rename the files, but doesn't say what to use for the new name (what to rename it TO). I tried just clicking rename and pressing [Return] but that did not help. Please advise, J.Rock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they are totally inconsequent...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have the answere?

I tried reaching out to adobe customer support, no help there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes,switch off the data and use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOT correct.  Useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Anyone get this issue with Adobe Pro XI fixed yet? Mine just started acting up a couple months ago and now tired of it. Removed and installed again 2 times with no luck of fixing the issue.

As noted above rename to what the 3 files. Need help.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines