Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add up numbers in PDF

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I'm working on a pdf file created in inDesign. It is a document (pdf) with which we let people make declarations. Thay can put the description and amount in the document en it will count al the bills as one total.

I thought ok that's easy with Acronbat Pro DC en the calculate field etc... but I'm keeping the error 109 with saving. And then It won't save.In the preview file it works.....

The 0,00 won't work... it's says >> This default value does not match the format (Number) specified. Please enter a  default value that matches the format or change the format in the Format panel to match this default value.

I need to count up 31 fields

Screenshot 2019-04-01 at 13.35.43.pngScreenshot 2019-04-01 at 13.37.10.pngScreenshot 2019-04-01 at 13.37.04.pngScreenshot 2019-04-01 at 13.37.14.png

Screenshot 2019-04-01 at 13.40.21.png

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 109 error is not related to your form problem. It says the PDF is corrupt. Go back to an earlier version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An earlier version of Acrobat you mean? Or the exported PDF from inDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An earlier version of the PDF. If it comes back, try to discover what it is that you do (which must be related to a bug in something) that causes it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines