• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: unable to validate serial number. [was: NEED HELP URGENTLY]

Explorer ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro DC ( Order Number: 12152877759 ) for MAC. I followed the steps to download the program. When I reached to Serial Number page in the installation steps, a yellow massage appear  on the top of the page with : "We are unable to validate the serial number of Adobe Acrobat. Pls contact Customer Service" even before I enter the serial number. When I entered the number sent by the receipt email, the same massage sill on the top of the page without any progress.

I tried many times to uninstall all the related acrobat folders, restart the system & download the program from link Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, XI, or X   But Same Problem was Repeated. I also changed my Adobe account & used a new one & still the same problem accrued. I mentioned this problem from yesterday & had been connected with meenakshin83966505 Employee all day long without any solution progress & it end up with this massage (If you still get error message, you need to Contact Customer Care. Sign in with your Adobe ID and then select your product from the list. Then select chat option under "Still need help?Contact us"). From yesterday evening till now I got no reply or connected with anyone to help solving this problem.

I paid 450 US$ to buy this product & can not use it for unknown problem & no support with it !!!!

I need to get a reply how to solve the problem & make the program work. or els I should refund for my payment. Fast action is highly appreciated.

Thanks

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Hi Rajshreeb,

They already called & solved the problem online. it was really very helpful.

Thank you so much for your positive support, I really appreciate it.

Reda

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if any of these links work for you:

Contact us | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No .. these links did not work. I tried all of them since yesterday & nothing useful. I need a direct support with steps 1,2,3...

to replicate the issue. pls. No more referring to articles or likes that not help my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry that link did not help. I will ask an  Adobe staff member to contact you directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have raised an escalation CCRT# 49854, I do not have any contact number, please share the contact info by personal message to me. You will receive an email to schedule an appointment for call back.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I already sent you my contact in a personal message. Hope you received it.

Regards

Reda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have forwarded the information to Acrobat Team, they are going to contact you shortly, I have been assured of it.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshreeb,

They already called & solved the problem online. it was really very helpful.

Thank you so much for your positive support, I really appreciate it.

Reda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did they solve the problem? It seems quite a few people suffer from it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashree,

I also have this problem and I don't know how to solve it. I just used the university serial number and I am sure it is valid. Could you please help me with this? My email address is [Removed]. Please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Chaoxian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do NOT post your email address! You're likely to get contacted by scammers, pretending to be from Adobe and trying to get your money or take over your computer. I've removed it from your reply.

You should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to contact the Adobe Team because i am still frastrated about this problem "Unable to validate Serial number" i bought Acrobat reader DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines