• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2015.010.20056 keeps crashing Mac OSX

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to fill out an application using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2015.010.20056 that I just recently updated to. However now whenever I try to do the smallest change in the document it keeps crashing. I am on an extremely tight timeline to get this application done and would appreciate any help that can be provided!

I am using a MacBook Air Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.2

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version 2015.010.20056

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marissab25678002,

Drag Acrobat Reader DC application form the Application Folder to the Trash folder & follow the procedure to uninstall it. Restart your Mac & reinstall Acrobat Reader DC using this link Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Let us know if the issue persist.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Thanks so much for the quick response! So I did that and it unfortunately still crashes immediately when I open the document (a National Institutes of Health fillable form) and try to make any changes (like accessing more forms within the document or adding additional fields). None of this happened before I upgraded to the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version 2015.010.20056. Should I uninstall and then reinstall the Version 11.0 and see if that works?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the exact same problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it continues to crash repeatedly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines