• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any documentation for PDDocExportUserProperties?

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking through the Acrobat SDK Plugin Guide and saw the section of "Exporting data from PDF document objects".  The section mentions using the "PDDocExportUserProperties" method to retrieve data from a PDF document object. I'm curious as to what kind of user properties are gotten from this method, but I can't find anything about this method other than the page that references the method. What does this method return if anything?  Is there an alternative way to getting this PDF document object data?  

Here is the link to the "Exporting data from PDF document objects"  section.

https://help.adobe.com/pdfl_sdk/18/PDFL_SDK_HTMLHelp/PDFL_SDK_HTMLHelp/index.html#t=PDFL_MasterBook%...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like an idea that never made it into the public SDK. It's not in the header files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well that would explain why I couldn't find anything about that method.  Wish they took it out of the plugin PDF of the Adobe SDK 2021 page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines