• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assessing knowledge of Acrobat

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a "rubric" to assess a persons knowledge of Acrobat Pro.  For instance, if someone were to tell me they were an expert in using it, what things would I be able to ask them about that would let me know their level of skill?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

The Adobe Certified Expert program (ACE) has rigorous exams and I'd like to think you get an expert in using the product. Not necessarily in its application to any specific industry though. There is a search facility: Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Finder | Adobe Training & Certification

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe Certified Expert program (ACE) has rigorous exams and I'd like to think you get an expert in using the product. Not necessarily in its application to any specific industry though. There is a search facility: Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Finder | Adobe Training & Certification

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines