• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto formatting entire pdf

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am working on a PDF form that uses a custom javascript to auto fill text boxes based on check marks. Becasue there a few different selections is it possible to write a script that will auto format the whole document, so all of my paragraphs are equally spaced and paragraphs/lines wont have to be pushed up or down when the form is complete ? 

Thank you 

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only if the entire contents of your file is located in form fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are all in form text boxes - I used a script to made them fill based on check boxes, but the paragraphs that fill are all different sizes depending on the check box selection. I'm basically creating a letter based on a request form with check boxes as options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they are all in form text boxes, any suggestions ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fields can be moved around a page by manipulating the value of their rect property. They can't be moved from page to page, though, without removing and re-creating them entirely each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines