• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

beating my head against the wall on this.

New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want to put a value in a field if one box has anything written in it and another value if another box has anything written in it.  if text118 has something i want to return a value to itemcost of 69.98 if text119 has something i want to return a value of 64.98. any help?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if they both have a value? Or neither?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try67. they are selecting an option for a shoe. They can only order one. If they put the shoe size in one option it will put the amount so it can be calculated. and the same for the other shoe, but they can only get one style.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But technically they can fill in both fields, no? So you have to take that into account in your code, or change it so that it won't be possible (for example, by using radio-buttons instead of text fields).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes that is true. i will take that into account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines