• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bulk Export

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to export an array of files in a directory (PDF files) and export in the same location as the original?

or theres any way to acces the export module from command line or any kind of automation? 

Im trying to automate the following action

I have 12 PDF files and then i open every single one and do File->export to->Text->Save

Oviously I do this with a ton of files 

Im in OS Catalina and Acrobat Pro dc 2019.021

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

You can use the Action Wizard in Acrobat Pro to process multiple PDF files and save them as txt files.

You can't run this command from a command-line, though, at least not using Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What sort of export specifically? To make it clear, please give us the steps you’d follow for one file. Also, how many files (ballpark?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Test_Screen_Name, Thanks for reading my question. 

I'm trying to export All the PDF diles in a folder, those are bank statements, I ussually export those in TXT then use a program I did to read and classify the TXT files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Action Wizard in Acrobat Pro to process multiple PDF files and save them as txt files.

You can't run this command from a command-line, though, at least not using Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well that sucks @try67 I just saw some instruction on the Action Wizar and looks exactly like what i need but theres no action Wizard for the Mac version.

Dont know what the PRO means in Adobe Acrobat then 

Thanks yor your response, I'll give it a try on a virtual Widnwos Machine.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/action-wizard-acrobat-pro.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's certainly an Action Wizard in Acrobat Pro for Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you say there is no Action Wizard on Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You guys where right, I overlooked those silly icons, and I was looking at the menu on top, Action Wizard is amazing. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines