Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons that are set to visible, but do not print are showing on save

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form with 3 buttons:

1. a button to check to see that all dropdown fields are not default value (also set to visible, but does not print)

2. a Save button, which does 2 things (first, make all fields "read-only" and secondly open the "Save As" menu item (set to visible, but do not print)

3. a button to clear "reset" form (set to visible, but does not print)

My issue is, when I was testing the read-only javascript code, I saved the form, yes I realize not the same as printing, however, when I opened the saved form, all fields were set to read-only, as I wanted, but I also noticed that button #1 was not showing, which I thought was strange, but then I went though all of the properties of each button, but each buttons properties for display purposes were the exact same.

So why would that first button not show when being saved, but the other two did?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI,

Are you able to share the PDF File, as it may be to do with when and how any scripts you have run?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines