• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Email

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to send a PDF to multiple people through email. I have the JavaScript working to send from a submit button, but can't figure out how to CC some email addresses as well. This email address works, but when I put "CC" into it as well it says there is an error. Is there a way that I can CC and send to people at the same time? Capture.JPGI'm currently using Adobe Acrobat DC form creator.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is in the  "Enter a URL for this link" field must be a valid URL. Do you know of a format for URL that includes CC? I do not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked: you cannot use multiple addresses in any safe way with a mailto: URL. Some clients might work, but failure is likely. The solution is to use a server script such as ASP, CGI, PHP .

But you mention JavaScript. There is no JavaScript in your current solution? So where is the JavaScript you already have working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not JavaScript, and if the address is fixed you don't need to use it, either.

Simply study the mailto syntax and you'll find out how to do it. See: https://www.labnol.org/internet/email/learn-mailto-syntax/6748/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an action of "Mouse up" that executes a menu item, I thought this was a JavaScript but realize it's not.

Also, you said there isn't a way to email multiple people, but when I hit my submit button, it opens up an email in Outlook which allows me to send to multiple people: 245.JPG

Lastly, the article you linked says you can use the mailto function to populate a CC field, so I'm wondering why you say you can't?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where did I say that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines