Change size of progress monitor

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am trying to wite code that will show process monitor. This is sample code in Abobat core API Reference. static ProgressMonitor progMon; static void* monClientData; progMon = AVAppGetDocProgressMonitor(&monClientData); if (progMon) { ASText str = ASTextNew (); ASTextSetEncoded (str, "Please wait until the end of process!", ASScriptToHostEncoding(kASRomanScript)); progMon->setText(str, monClientData); //progMon->size = sizeof(AVOpenSaveDialogParamsRec)*10; if (progMon->setDuration){ progMon->setDuration(100, monClientData); } if (progMon->setCurrValue){ progMon->setCurrValue(50, monClientData); } if (progMon->beginOperation){ progMon->beginOperation(monClientData); } } it is working fine. It displays a dialog in the lower right corner of the page pdf. Now I want to change the size and location of its display center page of documents. How can I accomplish this? Im using visual c++

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have no control over the appearance and location of the default progress monitor. Adobe regularly redesign it: sometimes a dialog, sometimes an overlay on a status bar, etc. But you can create your own ProgressMonitor object and pass It to almost every method that shows one.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MVP, Thanks for the reply,

Could you please suggest to me:

How I can create my own ProgressMonitor object?

I cannot find a sample code in Acrobat DC SDK Documentation.

thanks in advance.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just use the platform API to create some kind of visual object. Perhaps a modeless dialog. Very little connection to the Acrobat SDK.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But check the SDK for methods you are required to use to register and unregister playform dialogs.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the best way to make my own Progress [Cloudplay ] Monitor object? In the Acrobat DC SDK documentation, I can't find any sample code.
Please accept my sincere gratitude.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines