Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Checkbox Format

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a form with check boxes. When I uncheck the box, I am unable to recheck the box. How do I format check boxes so that a box can be rechecked after it has been unchecked?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you used a radio-button, not a check-box.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's check-box. Export value is On. Does that have anything to do with it? Should the export value be blank/empty?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it has nothing to do with the export value. Please share the file for further help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attached the file. The issue doesn't occur when I open it with Adobe. The issue occurs when someone downloads it from my website (writtenwordspublishing.com/forms) and opens it with the web browser.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Report the issue to the developers of these browser PDF plugins, and instruct your users to stick with Adobe Acrobat or Reader.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines