• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaint

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We purchased Adobe acrobat for reporting purposes we used the month free trial and all went well. Since purchased this has not worked we had to produce our last monthly report using another system. I have since been in contact several times, shared my screen twice and have asked for a complaint to be raised. During sharing of screens there were loads of changes made to my PC. Now when I use Adobe the tab VIEW - TOOLS now has nothing in it I have to type in search to organise pages. I can no longer drag a page into my report I get a circle with a line through it, I now have to click insert from file which takes a little more time. Every time I open Adobe or go to insert the page I get a pop up asking for permission to allow Adobe to make changes. Part of my initial complaint was every time I went to do something I would get a not responding message and the screen would then freeze, Now it just freezes and does not move I have to check task manager to confirm what I already now that it is again not responding, it seems the last advisor must of removed this message somehow? I would like someone who actually knows what the problem is instead of work arounds. Each advisor has tried different things and the fact is it does not work like the free trial version we used.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cancelled my subscrition to Adobe Creative Cloud and received an early cancellation fee of over $30. The reason why I cancelled the subscrition is that I can't afford it due to financial burdens. I always loved Adobe products and I was an ambassador for Adobe until now. If Adobe doesn't watch the news and cannot sympathize with the community, then that tells me that they need to re-evaluate their misson statement and values. If they charge me, although I agreed to the terms, then I will leave Adobe permanently. Regretfully, Steven Jewell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines