• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CWeb2PDF.NewDocumentWithBase documentation

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with Microsoft Office VBA. In the Acrobat WebCapture 1.0 Type Library (AcrobatWeb2PDF ) there's a function CWeb2PDF with a NewDocumentWithBase method. It takes the arguments pClient, pDocument and basePath. I can't find any documentation on how to use this function. Especially, what are kinds of objects should I be passing as the first two arguments?

1. I've got an Internet Explorer object open that I'm working with -- can that be passed to this function?

2. is the second argument "pDocument" a PDDoc object?

Thanks for any help on this. Or pointing me to the documentation for the VBA interface.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not a documented API. It's part of Acrobat's own functionality, and not something that Adobe documented for our use in the SDK. You may be able to reverse engineer how it works, but keep in mind that Adobe can change this interface at any time without having to make sure that the updated API works with your code. If they decide to fix a bug in Acrobat that requires a change in this interface, they will very likely just do that - and your software will break.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines